EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE IN GREAT LOCATION!!
Accommodation: A large three bedroom home with additional study/sitting area adjoining master bedroom. Large living area with seperate dining room and modern kitchen and two brand new bathrooms. With fresh paint and as new carpet, just move in and unwind or perhaps relax into your very own alfresco dining experience. Also provides for two off street car spaces.
- Separate Dining
- Separate Lounge
Balgowlah is situation on the Northern Beaches between Manly and Seaforth and is just 11km from the CBD. It borders Sydney Harbour giving residents beautiful views over to Manly and offers great convenience as well as lifestyle.
• The newly completed Stockland development comprising of a supermarket, gym and approximately 50 retail specialty stores
• Outstanding schools including Manly West Public School, Saint Cecilia’s School and Balgowlah Boys Campus
• Public buses operating to Manly, Warringah Mall, Seaforth and the CBD
• The free Hop-Skip-Jump bus run by Manly Council passes through Balgowlah with routes to Seaforth and Manly.
• The North Harbour reserve on Condamine Street equipped with a playground, barbeques, basketball court and picnic tables
• Manly to Spit scenic walk that runs from Manly through Balgowlah and Clontarf
• Balgowlah Golf club which features a 9 hole course
• North Harbour Sailing Club which offers skiff and dingy sailing
• Balgowlah RSL memorial club
Balgowlah was named in 1832 after an Aboriginal word meaning north harbour in reference to its position from Port Jackson. In the early days of European Settlement it had been known as Little Manly. Sir Edmund Barton, Australia\'s first prime minister, resided in the building known as Whitehall in White Street. Since 2004, Whitehall has been the site of the Norwegian Seamen\'s Church.