Sun-drenched three bedroom town house opposite Manly golf course, a level walk to Manly's pool, restaurants and beaches. Reliable tenant @ $500pwk.
- Open plan lounge/dining flowing out to the large sunny
- Three bedrooms, the main with built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Beautiful view from the main bedroom out over golf course
- Spacious laundry with 3rd w.c.
- Double brick construction with solid concrete slab floors
- Sundrenched North facing terrace with leafy views out over Manly golf course
- Single security parking with stair access opposite this town homes's front door
- Manly swimming pool and Graham Reserve lie a short level
- A level walk brings you to the centre of Manly, shops, restaurants and beaches.
CONTACT: Ian Barr 0409 904 033
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Fairlight is located 13km from the CBD and lies between Manly and Balgowlah on both sides of Sydney Road.
• Fairlight beach which popular for swimming and snorkelling and features a pool
• Manly West Public School and close proximity to other local schools in neighbouring suburbs
• Short stroll to Manly
• Manly Golf Club and Golf Course
• Shopping strip located on Sydney Road with cafes and boutiques
• Public buses to Manly and the CBD
• Close proximity to Balgowlah and Seaforth
Fairlight takes its name from Fairlight House built by Henry Gilbert Smith on land he bought in 1853 from John Parker who had received a land grant in 1837. The house was named after Fairlight, East Sussex, a historic village in Hastings on the south coast of England.
Fairlight was originally only the area near the beach where Fairlight house, once stood and the suburb at the top of the hill was called Red Hill, due to the pre-World War II red gravel surface of Sydney road.