Iconic Deep Waterfront with Prized North West Aspect!
* Gorgeous & generous multi level cedar residence that has been recently remodelled plus waterside Summerhouse
* The Summerhouse is a transformed fisherman's retreat once featured in 'Vogue Living' with living space, kitchenette, spa bathroom & verandah
* The main house features sweeping open plan living/dining space with soaring raked ceilings & easy flow, through glass sliding doors to a waterside balcony
* Magnificent vistas over the glistening yacht sprinkled harbour
* Open plan CaesarStone kitchen with quality European appliances
* Second living room opens to deck and access to bed 3 & bed 4 with Built-in robes
*Separate bedroom and bathroom off back verandah ideal teen retreat
* Master bedroom with Walk-in-robes & balcony, Home office or Bedroom 5
* Modern white bathrooms with scope to update or remodel
* From your car to your front door, easy inclinator access & lush landscaped gardens, separate storage/wine cellar
* Large boatshed, jetty, pontoon & sandstone patio by the water
Moor your boat, enjoy fishing, kayaking or just soaking up the sun with family and friends on the jetty.
Now is your chance to own an iconic trophy home, offering an unparalleled lifestyle opportunity!
For Sale: $3.425 Million
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 2-2.45pm
and additional Midweek viewing By Appointment
Contact: Glen Wirth 0411 249 955
- Air Conditioning
Seaforth is situated on the Northern Beaches just 12km from the CBD bordered by North Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights and Clontarf. With fantastic harbor views of Middle Harbour, Sugarloaf Bay and Bantry Bay, It has become one of Sydney’s most exclusive and sought after suburbs offering boutique style living in an exceptional location.
• Seaforth Village offering a range of various services, cafes and restaurants.
• Seaforth Primary School is located in Kempbridge Avenue and there are a number of other local schools close by such as Balgowlah Boys Campus and Saint Cecilia’s School
• Regular bus services to Manly, CBD, Chatswood, Narraweena and the CBD.
• Sangrado public jetty where you can kayak or fish
• Harbour pool in Gurney Crescent
• Seaforth Oval which is home to Seaforth Football Club
• Minutes to Clontarf Reserve where you can swim in the Harbour Pool, walk your dog at Sandy point or enjoy a barbeque or picnic.
• Spit to Manly walk is just nearby
• 5 minutes’ drive to Manly where you can catch a ferry, shop or eat at one of the many amazing eateries
Named after Loch Seaforth and Seaforth Island in Scotland the suburb of Seaforth was originally a 30 acre grant made to James Bligh in 1857. In 1906 astute real estate developer Henry F Halloran subdivided and sold Seaforth Estate.
Like the surrounding suburbs of the Northern Harbour district it was after WWII that development really started to take off.
What was once a bluff of virgin bush land joined to the rest of Sydney by a narrow two lane wooden bridge is now a thriving and popular suburb. The weekend shacks long replaced by opulent 3 story homes with enviable harbour vistas.