Available Short Term!
3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
Large lounge room with picture window overlooking the Spit.
Huge kitchen and separate dining with views.
Downstairs rumpus room and second shower/toilet adds a second living area to this family-friendly home.
Close to the village and a selection of premier schools.
Large terraced back yard - garden maintenance included
Short Term Lease - Available 7th November until 5th January 2012.
- Family Room
- Pets Ok
- Separate Dining
- Separate Lounge
Clontarf covers an area of approximately 0.8 km² and is set above Middle Harbour from the north side, Clontarf has stunning views across to the Spit Bridge. It has an abundance of large, beautiful homes with many extensively landscaped.
• Clontarf Reserve where you can swim in the Harbour Pool, walk your dog at Sandy point or enjoy a barbeque or picnic.
• Spit to Manly walk where you can enjoy stunning views
• Many locals use their boats to head over to Middle Harbour Yacht Club, Middle Harbour Skiff Club or any of the restaurants situated at the Spit.
• Express bus services to the city
• Close proximity to Manly, Seaforth and Balgowlah which all offer great shopping, restaurants and local services
Clontarf is believed to have been named after a suburb of Dublin. The original location for a battle in 1014 where the Irish managed to repel the invading Danish Vikings.
In contrast to its current upmarket harbourside standing, in the late 1800s it had a more dubious reputation for drunken licentious behaviour. Popular in the 1800\'s as a picnic ground and pleasure spot, a public holiday in the 1870\'s could see as many as 5000 people arriving by ferry from Sydney.
The population, according to the census in 2006 was 1,581. At that time the predominant age group in was 40 - 49 years.