North Facing Family Gem! - SOLD SOLD SOLD!
Offering a huge approx 740sqm of private level land with a perfect North to rear aspect, this is the home and position that your family can grow with in years to come.
Beyond an elegant palm studded facade lies a light filled retreat that has been extended and opened up to optimise its leafy northerly aspect and provide wide sweeping living spaces with easy indoor/outdoor functionality.
It is situated in a highly sought-after quiet leafy location just a short stroll from city buses, Baranbali Park and playground, schools and Manly bike track, and it's only moments from major shopping centres and a selection of beaches.
Tucked in behind a high privacy hedge, the residence is entered via a formal entrance hall and opens out to two separate living spaces. There's a generous air conditioned living area warmed by a cosy open fireplace plus an absolutely enormous family and dining space at the sunny rear that flows to a sun kissed verandah overlooking the rear garden with district outlooks.
Prepared for your immediate enjoyment yet with scope to place your own creative mark, it includes a modern kitchen with an island bench, gas cooktops, Bosch dishwasher and pantry, three ample bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, modern bathroom with separate shower and bath, high ceilings, picture rails, timber flooring and a carport.
Capitalise on this Family Lifestyle Opportunity!
Contact: Maria Cassarino 0411 818 093
Luke Burgess 0404 843 499
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Seaforth is situated on the Northern Beaches just 12km from the CBD bordered by North Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights and Clontarf. With fantastic harbor views of Middle Harbour, Sugarloaf Bay and Bantry Bay, It has become one of Sydney’s most exclusive and sought after suburbs offering boutique style living in an exceptional location.
• Seaforth Village offering a range of various services, cafes and restaurants.
• Seaforth Primary School is located in Kempbridge Avenue and there are a number of other local schools close by such as Balgowlah Boys Campus and Saint Cecilia’s School
• Regular bus services to Manly, CBD, Chatswood, Narraweena and the CBD.
• Sangrado public jetty where you can kayak or fish
• Harbour pool in Gurney Crescent
• Seaforth Oval which is home to Seaforth Football Club
• Minutes to Clontarf Reserve where you can swim in the Harbour Pool, walk your dog at Sandy point or enjoy a barbeque or picnic.
• Spit to Manly walk is just nearby
• 5 minutes’ drive to Manly where you can catch a ferry, shop or eat at one of the many amazing eateries
Named after Loch Seaforth and Seaforth Island in Scotland the suburb of Seaforth was originally a 30 acre grant made to James Bligh in 1857. In 1906 astute real estate developer Henry F Halloran subdivided and sold Seaforth Estate.
Like the surrounding suburbs of the Northern Harbour district it was after WWII that development really started to take off.
What was once a bluff of virgin bush land joined to the rest of Sydney by a narrow two lane wooden bridge is now a thriving and popular suburb. The weekend shacks long replaced by opulent 3 story homes with enviable harbour vistas.