Lovely Upper Duplex close to all amenities
- Open-plan living/dining room with plenty of natural light, flowing out to the balcony
- Main and second bedrooms have built-ins and ceiling fans. Ceiling fan also in living room
- Kitchen has dishwasher, water filter and a servery through to the dining room
- The light filled bathroom has a bath & separate shower, ceiling IXL Tastic, plus adjacent internal laundry with tub
- Foxtel connection
- Access to attic for storage. Also, cupboard on landing offers further storage
- Lock up garage with power and light
- Level walk/bike ride to Manly golf club, swimming pool, Graham Reserve, Manly centre and beaches.
- City buses are at the top of the street and Manly West school is two minutes walk away
- Balgowlah's restaurants, cafes and Stockland shopping centre are all an easy stroll
- The current long term, very reliable tenants are on a month-to-month and would like to stay if asked!
Price: Offers over $685,000
Council: $286pq Water: $145pq Strata: $496pq
For Details Please Contact: Ian Barr 0409 904 033
Nicholas Campbell 0410 944 965
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Fairlight is located 13km from the CBD and lies between Manly and Balgowlah on both sides of Sydney Road.
• Fairlight beach which popular for swimming and snorkelling and features a pool
• Manly West Public School and close proximity to other local schools in neighbouring suburbs
• Short stroll to Manly
• Manly Golf Club and Golf Course
• Shopping strip located on Sydney Road with cafes and boutiques
• Public buses to Manly and the CBD
• Close proximity to Balgowlah and Seaforth
Fairlight takes its name from Fairlight House built by Henry Gilbert Smith on land he bought in 1853 from John Parker who had received a land grant in 1837. The house was named after Fairlight, East Sussex, a historic village in Hastings on the south coast of England.
Fairlight was originally only the area near the beach where Fairlight house, once stood and the suburb at the top of the hill was called Red Hill, due to the pre-World War II red gravel surface of Sydney road.